Ise-Kumano-Wakayama Area Tourist Pass
- JR conventional lines running between Nagoya and Matsusaka, Shingu, Kii-Katsuura, Shirahama, Wakayama, and Kansai International Airport.
- Kansai International Airport
- Wakayama Electric Railway between Wakayama and Kishi
- Mie Kotsu Bus/Kumano Kotsu Bus
- Ise Jingu Shrine
- Toba area
- Kumano Kodo (Kumano Hongu Taisha, Kumano Hayatama Tiasha, and Kumano Nachi Taisha Shrines)
Pass type (Duration)
- 5 days: Can be used for 5 consecutive days from the starting date
- Reserved seats on ordinary cars of JR conventional lines up to 4 times
(Excluding reserved seats on Haruka Airport Express)
- Non-reserved seat
Eligibility for use
- You must be a foreign tourist visiting Japan from abroad for sightseeing under the entry status of "temporary visitor."
Fore detail, please check the official site of JR Central.